Corsair Community

Will Corsair support LGA 1700 on current AIO's?

Ca1ibos

WIll Corsair sell aftermarket brackets for the likes of the H150i Elite Capellix to support LGA 1700 Alderlake?

They've not said officially at all.

Based on what the rest of the market is doing and what they've done in the past, they will be available. But is that official word? No way. Is that guaranteed? Not at all. But ... they'd get absolutely roasted across the industry if they didn't.

• Corsair Employees

This information was released earlier today and I have gone ahead and provided a link to the information below.

TLDR - Yes we will be supporting the LGA1700 socket on the coolers listed in the article below, but you will have to purchase the necessary hardware.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/company/press-release/keeping-your-cpu-cooler-on-the-cutting-edge-corsair-all-in-one-coolers-are-ready-for-lga-1700-and-intel-alder-lake-processors

14 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

This information was released earlier today and I have gone ahead and provided a link to the information below.

TLDR - Yes we will be supporting the LGA1700 socket on the coolers listed in the article below, but you will have to purchase the necessary hardware.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/company/press-release/keeping-your-cpu-cooler-on-the-cutting-edge-corsair-all-in-one-coolers-are-ready-for-lga-1700-and-intel-alder-lake-processors

Thats good to know. 

That said, if the rumour/Teaser? I saw was genuine, I may leave my Elite Capellix H150i in my Ryzen build and buy the rumoured/teased? new Corsair AIO with the OLED Screen like the NZXT Kraken Z73 for a potential LGA 1700 Alderlake build rendering the replacement/after-market LGA1700 bracket question moot.

I don't supposed you can confirm or deny that there will be a reveal next month about such a new AIO product by Corsair? "Absolutely no such product planned" or "I can neither confirm nor deny but stay tuned!" would answer my question without you having to answer my question. 

Edited by Ca1ibos

"we do not comment on potential new products" is the usual answer to that 😛