Corsair Community

The ram is not detected in the icue, help !

Catalinn

First of all I have already reviewed many posts about this same problem and I see that there are quite a few people with the same problem, I tried various solutions and nothing remains the same, the fact is that the ram appears in the icue but with a red triangle, when clicking on the ram does not come out any option, I have since the icue starts with windows, but if after starting the system I close the icue and reopen it, everything is solved, all this happened with the last update, any solution? board a msi z390 ac edge gaming.

1 hour ago, Ofdag said:

What operating system do you use? Becauase I think Icue is not yet fully optimated for windows 11

Win 10 pro 64bits

It’s not a Windows 11 issue and this goes back a while. Most of the time it’s conflict with another RGB program trying to access the RAM. However I have no other programs installed and still see it every now and then. It’s some kind of initialization error on boot. CUE 4 is an easier solution with the quit and restart the App. In CUE 3 it required a full reboot. 

If this is chronic and happens pretty much every boot, turn on debug logging in the cue settings and then contact Corsair through the official support system. Maybe they can make something out of the logs, but this is a long running issue with occasional flare ups on specific CUE versions. 

I just realized investigating that it seems to be although I am not 100% sure, that the problem is the mystic light of msi, it seems that corsair does not like it, because I uninstall it and everything is fine, the mystic light seems to recognize the ram too. any solution ? Before the icue had an option that would overwrite third-party software, now I can't find it anymore, that was my solution in old versions.

Edited by Catalinn