Corsair Community

Vengeance i7200 windows could not complete the install?

Just started my brand new i7200 with 3080ti and first initial screen says "Windows could not complete the installation. To install windows on this computer restart the installation??? How do they ship a computer not ready to go 😫???

20211006_184029.jpg

I get that but holy hell payed over $4000 what other industry does this bs slip by??? Like buying a new car and it doesn't start and needs fixing off the lot. I would think spending over 4k this would be g2g not spend 4k and need to contact customer support out of the box. Blows my mind.

Like do they assemble it then immediately not check that it works? How hard would it be to assemble the pc make sure it starts and ready to game. The whole point of paying a bit over for a pre built is convenience, having to troubleshoot out of the box is not convenient.

Returning for a refund do not buy product!!!! Run away waited 2 weeks for shipping literally does not work complete lack of quality control and integrity to stand behind the product what a colossal waste or time money and effort.