Corsair Community

Corsair K55 RGB seems to have a life of its own?

Since earlier this week or so I've been having this issue where the MR would randomely trigger and the windowslock key would trigger too, today it kinda escalated to random keypresses typing either the number 4 or 5, sometimes even 5 to 4 before deleting it, ran a virus scanner to no avail, checked the drivers, reinstalled it in ways I've seen explained before but nothing seems to have helped that. Anything I may be able to try to solve the issue? It's not really a dangerous problem, but just an annoying one.

• Corsair Employees
3 hours ago, Engiebot said:

Since earlier this week or so I've been having this issue where the MR would randomely trigger and the windowslock key would trigger too, today it kinda escalated to random keypresses typing either the number 4 or 5, sometimes even 5 to 4 before deleting it, ran a virus scanner to no avail, checked the drivers, reinstalled it in ways I've seen explained before but nothing seems to have helped that. Anything I may be able to try to solve the issue? It's not really a dangerous problem, but just an annoying one.

Hello Engiebot, I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues. Are you using your keyboard through iCUE?

17 hours ago, Corsair Angie said:

Hello Engiebot, I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues. Are you using your keyboard through iCUE?

Yeah, have been using it for a while through iCUE, whenever I ran it through iCUE it would experience the issues, even on other devices such as my Raspberry Pi 3 and my laptop that I've tried it on through iCUE. Found out today that fully reinstalling iCUE from a clean sheet with no extra drivers and prioritizing the K55's drives first seems to have fixed the issue.