Corsair Community

I need an RMA

Is this standard parctice to obtain an RMA? Not quite sure i like this.

I have a Value Select module of Corsair memory that is defucnt.

PN: VS512MB400C3

The machine it was originally in is an Asus K8N-E witha 3200+ A64 on board. The system experiences frequent lock-ups, reboots and blue screens. The single stick that was installed was removed and replaced with another 512MB stick. The system worked FINE after the replacement.

The "bad" stick was then placed into another system, with the same motherbaord. An Asus K8N-E Deluxe. The system failed to post.

I'm 99.9% certain that i have a bad stick of RAM here. I would like to utilize the Lifetime warranty and have the RAM replaced.

• Corsair Employees

With out an RMA# how would we know were to send the replacement and we like most companies will not accept packages with out knowing who they are from. Sorry, but that is standard practice for obvious security reasons.

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

With out an RMA# how would we know were to send the replacement and we like most companies will not accept packages with out knowing who they are from. Sorry, but that is standard practice for obvious security reasons.

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Yes, I understand.

I think he was referring to the boards as a way to get an RMA.

The RMA request can be made three ways:

A link to our online form can be found here. Complete the form, and submit it to Corsair. You will receive a response within 24 hours, usually sooner.

OR you can print the PDF version and fax it to Corsair. You will receive a response within 24 hours, usually sooner.

An editable Excel version can be found here. Complete the form and email it to RMA@corsairmemory.com. You will receive a response within 24 hours, usually sooner.

You can also call them @ 1-888-222-4346.

Yes, in the beginning i was a little disgruntled about coming to the forums to start an RMA process. However, now that i've had time to pause, reflect and release the anger I have towards my PC - I see that this process has taken no greater amount of time than any other RMA that i've obtained. In fact, this has gone quicker than RMAs I've obtained through hard drive compaines. (No, i won't mention any names---IBM) :eek:

I apologize for my outlash/shotgun blast and want to thank everyone for outstanding support.

-Rad

Archived