Corsair Community

Both of my Corsair products don't work sometimes and I think its ICUE

My Corsair products are the HS60 Headset and the Corsair Scimitar. Sometimes when I close my laptop and open it back up again my mouse lighting and key binds aren't what they were. They're still there in ICUE but I have to unplug and re plug the mouse to make them detected again. Also sometimes it doesn't shut off when I put my laptop in sleep mode. 100% of the time whenever the mouse gets turned off and back on its yellow red and blue for a split second then it turns back into all blue which is what I put in ICUE. Now recently my headphones sometimes don't change volume when I press the volume changer buttons on the laptop's keyboard. Windows shows that it is changing, but the sound stays the same. I know it isn't Window's fault because the buttons do work for the laptop itself just not the headphones. The headphones eventually did work when I restarted the laptop. Please Help.

• Corsair Employees
On 10/3/2021 at 6:26 PM, CHillon CHegory said:

My Corsair products are the HS60 Headset and the Corsair Scimitar. Sometimes when I close my laptop and open it back up again my mouse lighting and key binds aren't what they were. They're still there in ICUE but I have to unplug and re plug the mouse to make them detected again. Also sometimes it doesn't shut off when I put my laptop in sleep mode. 100% of the time whenever the mouse gets turned off and back on its yellow red and blue for a split second then it turns back into all blue which is what I put in ICUE. Now recently my headphones sometimes don't change volume when I press the volume changer buttons on the laptop's keyboard. Windows shows that it is changing, but the sound stays the same. I know it isn't Window's fault because the buttons do work for the laptop itself just not the headphones. The headphones eventually did work when I restarted the laptop. Please Help.

Hello CHillon CHegory, I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues. What model Scimitar do you have and what version of iCUE are you running?