Corsair Community

1000D 8x Fan Tray Accessory: Will it ever be back in stock?

Hey Everyone,

In early 2020 I bought myself a Corsair 1000D for a planned build.   As part of my plans I needed the optional 8x top fan tray.

It was out of stock when I bought the case, so I added myself to the Corsair Shops notification system and waited....

and waited...  and then waited some more.

In the mean time I built myself a temporary system because I was unable to do what I had planned with the top bracket.

By September 2020, with my build 8 months delayed, I contacted Corsair support.   They apologized for the wait, and offered to send me a bracket for free as a one time gesture of goodwill. I told them that it really wasn't necessary, I'd be happy to pay for it if I could only get it, but said I would accept it if that was the only way to get it.   The ticket was closed, time went by and I never got either shipping confirmation or a top tray in the mail.

Then in October I got a notification that the Corsair store had them in stock again.   I assumed I was never going to get the one from support, so I logged on to buy one, but apparently I was too slow.  They were out of stock again.

Since then I've been back on the in stock notification, with my temporary build still sitting under my desk, checking in every now and then, but the part is seemingly permanently out of stock.

It has now been 22 months, almost two years, of me waiting to finish my build I started planning in 2019.   I'm practically getting ready to upgrade the components I bought again before being able to finish.

At first I assumed it was just a pandemic related supply chain problem, and they would be back soon, and it keeps just not happening.

So I ask, is this 8x fan bracket ever going to come back in stock again?   Or should I just move on?

I feel like I've already held out hope longer than most people would, and it is quite frankly starting to get ridiculous.

Appreciate any thoughts.

• Corsair Employee

Hey Everyone,

In early 2020 I bought myself a Corsair 1000D for a planned build.   As part of my plans I needed the optional 8x top fan tray.

It was out of stock when I bought the case, so I added myself to the Corsair Shops notification system and waited....

and waited...  and then waited some more.

In the mean time I built myself a temporary system because I was unable to do what I had planned with the top bracket.

By September 2020, with my build 8 months delayed, I contacted Corsair support.   They apologized for the wait, and offered to send me a bracket for free as a one time gesture of goodwill. I told them that it really wasn't necessary, I'd be happy to pay for it if I could only get it, but said I would accept it if that was the only way to get it.   The ticket was closed, time went by and I never got either shipping confirmation or a top tray in the mail.

Then in October I got a notification that the Corsair store had them in stock again.   I assumed I was never going to get the one from support, so I logged on to buy one, but apparently I was too slow.  They were out of stock again.

Since then I've been back on the in stock notification, with my temporary build still sitting under my desk, checking in every now and then, but the part is seemingly permanently out of stock.

It has now been 22 months, almost two years, of me waiting to finish my build I started planning in 2019.   I'm practically getting ready to upgrade the components I bought again before being able to finish.

At first I assumed it was just a pandemic related supply chain problem, and they would be back soon, and it keeps just not happening.

So I ask, is this 8x fan bracket ever going to come back in stock again?   Or should I just move on?

I feel like I've already held out hope longer than most people would, and it is quite frankly starting to get ridiculous.

Appreciate any thoughts.

This is your ticket for a spare part,

Please provide your address and phone number. Thank you.