Corsair Community

AIO and RGB fans not lighting with any profile

mforcevirus

I have the iCue H150I Elite Capellix AIO with iCue 4 installed and updated and I can't get any profiles to light them up from the Corsair website.

I even sorted the profiles by date and downloaded the latest one but they only seen to light up my Strafe keyboard and my Vengeance Pro RAM.

All of the forum posts I have found about the same problem dated from a few months ago to a few years ago say that it's being looked into and an update will be released soon but I haven't seen anything about it being fixed. 

Has there been any workaround or fix released yet?

It depends on the age of the profile. Anything created before this year when the Elite series was released will not work. The profiles are device specific and each and every one must be programmed in. I am assuming standard lighting effect creation does work for you. Also, now that the lighting library is universal, you can copy lighting effects from most geometrically different devices. That KB lighting can be copied and pasted over to the fans. 

Edited by c-attack

I found this thread having the same issues. I had the HD120 RGB fans connected to a h100i capellix cooler. The fans and pump head did not light up this was when the profile page first came around. I just went to best buy and bought the LL120 RGB fans and still have the same issue. Although I do not believe it has to do with date of release. I can get the battlefield and ice profiles to work, but not the apex legends one. 

15 hours ago, Bcul1997 said:

Although I do not believe it has to do with date of release

They cannot program the lighting Effects for a controller before it comes into existence. A profile written before the Commander Core was released as part of the elite AIO series will not display any effects for the pump or any fans connected to it. 

Unfortunately the date the profile was last updated is not visible information. If you want to test, try the Cyberpunk profile. That one is confirmed to be updated for the Commander Core. The others will be hit or miss, but mostly miss. However, note the information above about transferring lighting from device to another. It’s likely faster just to move the kb lighting over and adjust the tail/timing than chase all these profile origins. 

Edited by c-attack

I suspect you will need to be on 4.16 and have the integrated game plugin enabled at a minimum. However, while there were 5 new games listed in the 4.15 patch notes, but I don’t see any in 4.16. It may not be ready. 

OK, that's as much as I known on FC6, however there is often a toggle switch on the game end too.  Check in the FC6 settings to see if there is some type of "enable 3rd party RGB lighting" switch.  I know in a few of my games that setting is buried way off at the end of the menu away from everything else.  

Repair install is the only other thing I can suggest as well. Unfortunately I have not heard any other information about this and we are still in the first 24 hours of launch.