Corsair Community

iCue 4.14.179 and above update errors

MikeRGB74

Hi folks!

iCue 4.14.179 and above update errors i have since some days.... the software update button says that is an error while controlling the update, and the device buttons show no result (as time ago, they said "no update present" or whatsoever.

Are there bugs?

And the forum has changed graphics... where is my "old" devices profile?

Not sure on the direct from app update process. I would download the installer from the main Corsair site. It might also be prudent to export your current profiles. It could be there is an issue with the updated or it could be a local file issue. Try the manual install of 4.15 first and see how it goes. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 6:40 PM, c-attack said:

Not sure on the direct from app update process. I would download the installer from the main Corsair site. It might also be prudent to export your current profiles. It could be there is an issue with the updated or it could be a local file issue. Try the manual install of 4.15 first and see how it goes. 

Yes, i downloaded the new installer, uninstalled the previous version, rebooted, then reinstalled and made me the same error,.... 2 days after that, all things returned online as ususal......maybe a server side problem IMHO.......