Corsair Community

iCue does not show my keyboard or mouse

I looked around the forums and could not get a good answer to my issue, well any answer for that fact.  So I have a Ironclaw RGB wireless mouse and K57 RGB keyboard and both are connected through my pc's Bluetooth.  I have the latest version of iCue as well.  So when I fire up iCue it shows my cooling pump and my Asus motherboard.  I have had the keyboard for a while but I just got the mouse today.  I rebooted my pc and power cycled both units and nada.  I had the same issue some time ago when I first got my keyboard so I just didn't use the iCue but now I have multiple devices that can benefit from it and I decided it was time to give it another shot but alas nada.  Thank you in advance!

I had to downgrade icue to a previous version. My H100i V2 was not showing in the latest version. Might be similar to my issue. An older version of icue fixed my issue.

• Corsair Employees
22 hours ago, GreennWhite said:

I looked around the forums and could not get a good answer to my issue, well any answer for that fact.  So I have a Ironclaw RGB wireless mouse and K57 RGB keyboard and both are connected through my pc's Bluetooth.  I have the latest version of iCue as well.  So when I fire up iCue it shows my cooling pump and my Asus motherboard.  I have had the keyboard for a while but I just got the mouse today.  I rebooted my pc and power cycled both units and nada.  I had the same issue some time ago when I first got my keyboard so I just didn't use the iCue but now I have multiple devices that can benefit from it and I decided it was time to give it another shot but alas nada.  Thank you in advance!

The iCUE software does not connect to or control the devices when you are connecting via Bluetooth. If you wish for iCUE control you will have to utilize the wireless receiver the devices came with and connect via the 2.4ghz connection.

• Like 1