Corsair Community

Corsair One A200 Expansion Guide?

Is there an expansion guide for this computer? Most computers come with information about expanding the system; e.g., add a drive, etc. But I can't seem to find one for Corsair One A200.

From what I have read, the motherboard is from AsRock, https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B550 Phantom Gaming-ITXax/index.asp

What is Corsair's position regarding the expansion of their pre-built systems?

• Corsair Employees

As far as expansion goes you're able to swap/upgrade M.2 SSD, 2.5" HDD/SSD, and memory at your own discretion.

We have a video on how to open up the system to gain access to your storage drive.  You can also follow this to change out your RAM.

Unfortunately we don't have a video for how to swap out your M.2 as they may sometimes be installed on the back of the motherboard.  We do however have a written guide for that.

If you do swap out or upgrade any of the above parts, we recommend holding on to them as they will be required if you ever need to send in your machine for RMA / Repair.  You should also remove any new parts when sending your PC back to us to prevent any possibility of loss or damage.

We heavily advise against swapping out the CPU, motherboard and/or GPU.  Doing so would void your warranty.

Hope this answers your questions!

Thanks, Caliente. I just purchased an A200 with 64GB RAM and 3080Ti. It does not come with a 2.5" drive. I'll add one as the data drive.

Do you know if the M.2 drive is mounted on the front or the rear of the motherboard? 

It is a good computer. I love it so far!