Corsair Community

HS60 Haptic - Sound reversed

Paetli

I purchased the HS60 a couple of months ago, and since I have started using it the sounds have been reversed.  I have looked online for a solution and it seems that this was an issue with Window 7 on another corsair line, but the solution was never provided in that thread.  The only thing that seems to work is unplugging and replugging it back in, but that only helps for 5 minutes at most, and I really prefer not to wear these things backwards.

I would appreciate any help in getting this issue resolved.

• Corsair Employees
On 9/25/2021 at 11:22 PM, Paetli said:

I purchased the HS60 a couple of months ago, and since I have started using it the sounds have been reversed.  I have looked online for a solution and it seems that this was an issue with Window 7 on another corsair line, but the solution was never provided in that thread.  The only thing that seems to work is unplugging and replugging it back in, but that only helps for 5 minutes at most, and I really prefer not to wear these things backwards.

I would appreciate any help in getting this issue resolved.

Hey Paetli, try updating/uninstalling-reinstalling the headset's driver via Device Manager. What version of Windows are you running/do you currently have? If you are still experiencing the same issues after all this (as well as possibly being on Windows 10), please reach out to our support.