Corsair Community

Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Wont respond to my inputs

You probably need to show us your CUE screens with fan control and Lighting Effects. Most issues regarding this are basic first time UI issues. 

Another possibility is GA Fusion is interfering, but that should not affect fan speed control.  

Fan speed - try setting a fixed RPM or PWM% in a custom curve as the test. Not all fans or controllers are capable of running a zero RPM. The presets can be hard to analyze since they don’t show their data points. You can replicate them in any custom curve by using the shape tools in the lower corner of the graph. Now you can see and move specific points. Make sure you change the sensor value to H100i Temp (coolant temp). 

RGB - The UI is showing a proper sequential lighting effect (pump-fan-fan). What you see in the actual case?  Rainbows?  If so, try two things: 1) restart the Corsair service from the cue settings menu. 2) Go to the lighting setup tab and change from auto-detect to “8 LED fan”. Those should produce the same result, but I am curious if the controller reloads or it is frozen/locked somehow. 

This is unusual. Typically lack of control is because the device is not detected and thus there is nothing to interact with. Both entries here show as they should and the UI appears to behave as it should. Aside from interference from another RGB control or hardware monitoring program, I can’t think of a reason for this to happen. It’s possible there is an issue with the Commander Core itself, but I am not sure we’ve seen loss of control on both sides of the controller without a whole unit power fail and that’s not the case here. 

I would turn on debug logging in the CUE settings and then contact Corsair Support. If there is an application fault perhaps they can unravel it. If you need hardware replacements, then that step is going to be required as well. 

21 hours ago, c-attack said:

This is unusual. Typically lack of control is because the device is not detected and thus there is nothing to interact with. Both entries here show as they should and the UI appears to behave as it should. Aside from interference from another RGB control or hardware monitoring program, I can’t think of a reason for this to happen. It’s possible there is an issue with the Commander Core itself, but I am not sure we’ve seen loss of control on both sides of the controller without a whole unit power fail and that’s not the case here. 

I would turn on debug logging in the CUE settings and then contact Corsair Support. If there is an application fault perhaps they can unravel it. If you need hardware replacements, then that step is going to be required as well. 

Thanks for the help! i will contact the support tomorrow.

22 hours ago, c-attack said:

I can see that the commander core wont show up at my devices in windows. Might be the problem. 

Capellix 4.JPG

Interesting.  Appears to have been some kind of profile lock up leaving the device permanently in hardware mode.  I am not sure I have seen that without the profiles themselves disappearing too.