Corsair Community

iCue and HX1000i doesn't show up problem

st.batuhan

Hello all,

I have many peripherals show up on iCue and HX1000i is not one of them. So need some assistance about that. I'm able to see info on HWInfo application. Was able to use Corsair Link to check and control. After v4 deleted Corsair Link and checked my device still shows up on USBDeview and able to read stats on HWInfo. So it is normally working but icue doesn't reading my device. Tried different ways but will do with technical stuffs response again.

Edit: Also tried with standart usb connection to another laptop and still no use.

Let's clear this issue 🙂

Edited by st.batuhan

I believe there is an issue for some users with PSU data on CUE 4.14 and a fix is in the works. However, be careful using HWiNFO and CUE at the same time. For internal devices they often lock up trying to access the same hardware. The i PSU series is generally not affected as severely as Commanders and AIOs, but missing UI elements is once consequence along with garbage data. HWiNFO often wins out and CUE loses, which is one possible explanation of your current circumstances. 

3 hours ago, c-attack said:

I believe there is an issue for some users with PSU data on CUE 4.14 and a fix is in the works. However, be careful using HWiNFO and CUE at the same time. For internal devices they often lock up trying to access the same hardware. The i PSU series is generally not affected as severely as Commanders and AIOs, but missing UI elements is once consequence along with garbage data. HWiNFO often wins out and CUE loses, which is one possible explanation of your current circumstances. 

Thank you for the reply. Problem is icue 4 and 3 never detected my psu 😞 Only Corsair Link and some other apps did recognize it 😞

So this is PSU detection and not PSU data availability?  That may not be related the current issue.  If the PSU is not detected in CUE, that normally is a USB path problem.  There is no specific reason the HX1000i shouldn't display in CUE 3 or 4 and others are using it.  My ancient AX1200i with its funny little dongle sled was recognized in both programs as well.  

If it shows in the USB list but not CUE, I would submit a ticket to Corsair Support regarding this.  Turn on debug logging in the CUE settings so it can capture error logs.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So this topic where I can write. Other one is locked. Well with the information from @thunder_namco I also solved this issue. Many thanks to this person 🙂 

Well we are using Turkish version of Windows 10 and it is the problem. @thunder_namco re-installed windows and informed me about the situation. I tried on my mothers comp with another drive and fresh eng. version installation of windows. It was working. After that used that steps for changing my comp language:
https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/72642-windows-language-not-completely-changed.html

After that it was showing up on icue and also I should note here: corsair link is gone from my comp and there is no conflict with hwinfo64 application.