Corsair Community

LL Fans diferent colors, same rgb

Hello, 

Need some help with my LL Fans.

I've been having some problems with the color of my fans. As you can see from the images, they have the same RGB color levels, the inner ring has a different white than the outer ring, which have a green/yellow hue. And that happens for other colors as well.

The same goes for the RGB of my h115i the white turns yellowish.

There was no problem if this happened with only 1 fan, but it happens with all.

I have them connected to a commander pro and lightning node core. I've already tried connect them to another node core and the same thing happens. Is it the commander pro's problem?

Has this happened to some of you?

Thanks

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-17 at 13.58.40.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-17 at 13.58.24.jpeg

does it happen if you reduce brightness too? were they the same hue when you first got them?

Bright white tends to degrade and kill RGB leds very quickly.

does it happen if you reduce brightness too? were they the same hue when you first got them?

Yes, it happens in all levels of brightness and they were bright white when i got them, about 2 years ago. I don't know when they start to make this yellowish hue color, beacuse i dont use the white color often.

There could be a PITA workaround which would be adding a static effect just to the outer rings to add blue and maybe a hint of red, playing with transparency and intensity to basically color correct them..

I have no idea what happened to them, maybe the blue dies have weakened because of running constantly (if you usually favored blue / purple hues), or the frame plastic aging (but then why not the blades.. different material?)...

I'll let others pitch in as i didn't use LL fans that long.