Corsair Community

Corsair, would you consider this option please?

FatzDomingo

On selecting a Scene, I would like the option of a separate one to apply to my Pump/CPU - I'd like that to display Temperature whilst all other Corsair RGB Products rotate though their pleasing colour cycle. This gives me the Best of Both Worlds from your iCUE Software, pleasing to the eye whilst the RGB on my Corsair H1501i RGB PRO glows through Cool/Normal/Switching All the Fans On Full NOW Colours.

Just a thought.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employees

The Scenes feature is intended a one-click lighting option for all the compatible RGB products and as such it is not intended to be used as a separate effect dependent upon the device. To do what you wish you will need to setup individual lighting effects for each individual product or utilize the Lighting Link effects.

Just use the normal software profiles.  Remember you can turn off a global lighting link effect on a per device basis, so you can set the color shift, pulse, whatever as a lighting link, then go to the AIO and click on it to hide/turn it off.  Then add the temp specific lighting profile for the pump LEDs only.  

• 3 weeks later...