Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro wrong order

yoyoseby

Last iCue update doesn't recognise vengeance rgb ram correctly anymore. I have 4x8 GB sticks, in iCue arranged 1x4 in 1,2,3,4 order....but when I click on dimm 1 it lights up 3, 2 lights 1, 3 lights 4, 4 lights 2. If I rearrange the dimms in this order....3-1-4-2, it indeed lights up in the order but the naming is wrong in corsair. Also another strange thing is that if I keep the normal 1-2-3-4 order..and light them up separately with different colors, for example red-blue-green-yellow, iCue shows them in the app as red-blue-green-yellow, but in reality they are green-red-yellow-blue.

• Corsair Employees

You will need to rearrange the order of the modules in the DIMM Setup menu according to how they are physically being effected by the RGB. So as you said you will need to arrange them as 3-1-4-2. What you are describing is exactly the reason the DIMM Setup menu exists.

• Corsair Employees

I am willing to bet that if you check your motherboard's manual the order and numbers coincide with the optimized DIMM slots according to the number of modules being installed.