Corsair Community

Bad chip... need rma....

Im posting here as required to obtain an RMA....

Purchased a VS1GB400C3 chip for one of my computers.... MSI K7N2 Delta Mobo(checked to make sure that it is compatible and yes i already have 1 gig of Corsair ram in it already) as soon as i installed the chip the computer comes up with all kinds of errors, shut downs for no reason, etc.....

I took out the stick of ram and the problems went away.... installed the chip by itself and it completely crashed the computer and i lost my windows... had to reinstall..... works fine with only the other Corsair chips of the same model........

Im posting here as required to obtain an RMA....

Purchased a VS1GB400C3 chip for one of my computers.... MSI K7N2 Delta Mobo(checked to make sure that it is compatible and yes i already have 1 gig of Corsair ram in it already) as soon as i installed the chip the computer comes up with all kinds of errors, shut downs for no reason, etc.....

I took out the stick of ram and the problems went away.... installed the chip by itself and it completely crashed the computer and i lost my windows... had to reinstall..... works fine with only the other Corsair chips of the same model........

Archived