Older ram, How do I find the archives

I have a 512 ddr pc2700u-25331-b2

One of the numbers is : ct6464z335.k16tk

some other Numbers are :

BL1111L.Y3

M368L6423DTM

SS 200310

512DDR PC2700U CL2.5

I have an MSI KT3 Ultra2 Motherboard....

I wanted to increase My Ram to 1 gig with another 512 Meg chip. what would match this Older chip or will I have to replace it ?

• Corsair Employees
No memory manufacturer will ever suggest on mixing and matching memory modules; the memory module that you have doesn't look like it is a Corsair memory, I would suggest you use the same module to avoid any problem or compatibility issue that may occur to your system.

No memory manufacturer will ever suggest on mixing and matching memory modules; the memory module that you have doesn't look like it is a Corsair memory, I would suggest you use the same module to avoid any problem or compatibility issue that may occur to your system.

I Bought It a couple years ago... It is an older model

the sticker on it says corsair....

If it's not corsair ? Then I don't know............!!!!!!!! :!:

It was supposed to be corsair anyway.... thats one of the recommended brands that Msi recommends...

:eek: I Misread the brand... in too much of a hurry and too frusterated with this computer.... I have crucial mem module... I am sorry, as well as very embarresed. I hate wasting your time like this..

I have been trying to upgrade this computer and speed it up for gaming, with very limited funds... LOL

Again.. I'm sorry for the mistake.... :sigh!:

Archived