Corsair Community

How long does it take to charge the Dark Core RGB Pro SE via wired and Qi mode respectively?

SpyVision

I ordered this mouse and it’s on the way to my country. Was just wondering how long does it take to charge via usb c wire and a random Qi wireless charger pad. Any recommendations for which type of Qi charger I should get? (wattage etc.) 

Edit: Also, can I leave my mouse on the Qi wireless charger pad overnight, perhaps a day or two maybe?

Edited by SpyVision

@DevBikerHey, tagged you cause I think you have the same mouse?, I think I read somewhere in these forums. Any leads to my question? Thanks in advance!

Edited by SpyVision

I do have a Dark Core but that's not my current daily mouse. I've not timed the recharge rate at all so I really don't have any insight into it. As for the charger - I've just used the same charger that I use for my phone.

• Like 1

I use a 7.5W Anker Qi charger with mine. (Specifically, the "PowerWave 10 Dual Pad".) I've never tried to really time it to see exactly how long it takes, but it seems to be at least a couple hours. I typically just leave it on the charger over night, never had a problem with it. It definitely charges faster via USB-C.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 9:20 AM, Corsair Haurjie said:

Hi SpyVision,

Yes you can leave your mouse overnight to charge.

Another question, does it charge on the Qi only when it’s powered off? It does not charge while in wifi / dongle mode?