Corsair Community

MM1000 Mouse Pad Issues

I have noticed on some areas of my mouse pad that my mouse cursor sticks on the screen, if I move the mouse to a totally different area on the pad its fine. Both the pad and mouse are totally clean from any small bits or hair.

Do I need to actually clean the mouse pad? If so, what with?

Many Thanks in advance for any help offered.

• Corsair Employees
15 hours ago, C74 said:

I have noticed on some areas of my mouse pad that my mouse cursor sticks on the screen, if I move the mouse to a totally different area on the pad its fine. Both the pad and mouse are totally clean from any small bits or hair.

Do I need to actually clean the mouse pad? If so, what with?

Many Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Hey C74, sorry you're having trouble. Assuming the mousepad came out of delivery, packaging etc. all right and it's clean by normal means - what kind of mouse do you have if its ok to ask? You shouldn't need to clean the mouse pad unless there was some instance of the material piling (piling like on clothes and stuff). Adding pictures here will help me take a look at it. 

On 9/10/2021 at 12:09 PM, Corsair Angie said:

Hey C74, sorry you're having trouble. Assuming the mousepad came out of delivery, packaging etc. all right and it's clean by normal means - what kind of mouse do you have if its ok to ask? You shouldn't need to clean the mouse pad unless there was some instance of the material piling (piling like on clothes and stuff). Adding pictures here will help me take a look at it. 

Hi, I am using a corsair dark core RGB SE. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...