Corsair Community

iCue on Big Sur not working?

brynn3

I tried to download iCue on Big Sur yesterday, didn't work for some reason. Today, i started up my Mac and idk how, but i had iCue downloaded. I was excited and i immediately opened it. My problem is, it says there are no devices connected. Do you have to connect them, somehow, to the software (if you get what i mean), or do they have to be connected to your mac? Cause i connected them to my Mac via a dock, but tthey still didn't show up in the iCue software. 

• Corsair Employees

What version of iCUE did you install and what devices do you have that are not showing up?

I tried installing the iCue version made especially for macOS, that one said i had a too new iMac, and when i tried the other two versions, of the mouse and keyboard i have, and they both said i needed a software to open iCue. So they all didn't work. So i still can't figure out which one magically was downloaded this morning. Sorry if my replys are a bit vague. 

• Corsair Employees

If you open up the iCUE settings you should be able to see the version you installed.

• Corsair Employees

The K55 RGB Pro keyboard requires iCUE 4 which is currently in beta and not a public release. Please check your email associated with your account and you will receive a download link to the iCUE 4 beta download.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 1:15 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

The K55 RGB Pro keyboard requires iCUE 4 which is currently in beta and not a public release. Please check your email associated with your account and you will receive a download link to the iCUE 4 beta download.

Hello, anyway that I can also get the mac os beta? Thank you! 

• Corsair Employees
On 9/9/2021 at 1:15 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

Hello, anyway that I can also get the mac os beta? Thank you! 

I went ahead and opened a support ticket regarding your request. Please check your email shortly for the link.

• Corsair Employees

Hi @Corsair Notepad - I just picked up an HS80, which has Mac support listed on the box, and found this thread trying to figure out why it wasn't working. Could I get on the Mac beta, too? Any chance this could be made easier to find, too?

I went ahead and opened a support ticket regarding your request. Please check your email shortly for the link.

132 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

Hi! Today I bought the HS80 headset. I use a mac computer and I have seen ICue 3.3861 does not recognize it. Can you send me the beta 4? Thanks

I have the MM700 and MM800 that will only light up when my Mac is locked and not signed in, and then a couple of keyboards and mice that have barely ever worked properly. I always make sure to keep iCue up to date. I have been having problems with the program since they first released the Mac beta. I wouldn't mind trying out the newest beta iteration, but after such a rocky history, I have doubts that it will be a significant improvement or fix.

Edited by Fishtybuns