Corsair Community

K57 RGB Wireless Dongle/Keyboard Issues

Hello, 

Just yesterday I updated the firmware of my K57 wireless Keyboard and K57 Wireless Receiver using the iCue software. Currently, my Keyboard is on firmware v5.0.188 and my K57 Wireless Receiver is on v5.0.84. When I disconnect via USB cord, my power button turns solid white as expected and when I go to the iCue Software, it says my K57 Wireless Receiver is Paired with the K57 Wireless Keyboard but when I type or press anything my keyboard is not working. It works via USB and via bluetooth, but when I connect my K57 Wireless Receiver, it is not working. Please help!!! 

Screenshot 2021-09-08 074758.png

• Corsair Employee

Hello, 

Just yesterday I updated the firmware of my K57 wireless Keyboard and K57 Wireless Receiver using the iCue software. Currently, my Keyboard is on firmware v5.0.188 and my K57 Wireless Receiver is on v5.0.84. When I disconnect via USB cord, my power button turns solid white as expected and when I go to the iCue Software, it says my K57 Wireless Receiver is Paired with the K57 Wireless Keyboard but when I type or press anything my keyboard is not working. It works via USB and via bluetooth, but when I connect my K57 Wireless Receiver, it is not working. Please help!!! 

Screenshot 2021-09-08 074758.png

Hi Jay Juan,

I've gone ahead and converted this to a technical support ticket on your behalf. Please expect a response from support within the next ~72 hours to the email linked to your Corsair account.