Corsair Community

LL120 RGB lighting not fully working for 2 fans

McNash

I have been using three LL120 fans for about a year, and for the first 6 months the fans RGB worked great.

Since, I have been having issues with the RGB on my top left and bottom fans (view picture below).

My top left fan will not change colours at all, regardless of the setup in ICUE. 

My bottom fan, half of it will light up and change colours, but the other half won't light up at all.

My top right fan works perfectly.

0?ui=2&ik=81f9b4a300&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1710303445402459779&th=17bc37ec09571e83&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ9SNOX_qqGZ6JsER9qg9Fjhbrd9ERG3_Imi0m1sqcPJQ_QJsFjmQ0pMJ_wfGbOL4Nq1p0cKk4awWsfmriq-NMWd6kz6VIeDNv4L0HFiHzShW1UEWpQoSRCzly8&disp=emb

image.thumb.png.489528e31f265b9fe14b32b711126813.png

image.png.f6c9b4530ac03ecb7c33ef8c9ec7a7d6.png

I have tried the following:

• reconnecting all fans to the RGB hub
  • reconnecting the RGB hub to the lighting node
  • Reinstalling ICUE (now at v. 4.14.1.79)
  • Updating lighting node firmware

Let me guess ... the bottom fan is on port 2 and the top left fan is on port 3. The top right fan is on port 1.

If I'm right ... your next step would be to swap fans 2 and 3. What I'd expect to see happen is that the top left fan (now on port 2) still works and the bottom fan (now on port 3) is still only half working.

And ... if that's the case, it confirms that your bottom fan is bad. If you are still within warranty, go ahead and create a ticket and have it replaced.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DevBiker said:

Let me guess ... the bottom fan is on port 2 and the top left fan is on port 3. The top right fan is on port 1.

If I'm right ... your next step would be to swap fans 2 and 3. What I'd expect to see happen is that the top left fan (now on port 2) still works and the bottom fan (now on port 3) is still only half working.

And ... if that's the case, it confirms that your bottom fan is bad. If you are still within warranty, go ahead and create a ticket and have it replaced.

Thanks, this was the issue!