Corsair Community

Need help with other people connecting to my HS70 Pro Headphones.

Someone has connected to my HS70 Pro Headphones which is connected using the USB that it came with and i have no way to disconnect them, so right now as im typing i am listening to them play rocket league and at the same time i can also hear the audio on my PC. Please any help would be great.

• Corsair Employees
On 9/7/2021 at 12:39 PM, DylanKW said:

Someone has connected to my HS70 Pro Headphones which is connected using the USB that it came with and i have no way to disconnect them, so right now as im typing i am listening to them play rocket league and at the same time i can also hear the audio on my PC. Please any help would be great.

Hey there. I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post correctly but for clarification, you're saying someone else (like another wireless connection) is connected to your headset while your headset is on (while you are using it)? This situation shouldn't be possible as the HS70 Pro Headphones comes with it's own dedicated dongle. I'm wondering if you are hearing sounds from around you (outside the headset). The headphones do not act as true outside noise canceling devices (for clarification). Besides resetting the headset as mentioned above and/or updating the firmware (if need be), let me know if you are still encountering any issues.