Corsair Community

2 things.

Salzoris

So i am doing my first pc build and its coming along ok. However i have 2 issues.

First issues is there is a pmw cable coming from the fan controller that comes with the 5000x case where does this plug in? 

Second problem. I have brought the lian li strimmer cables the 24 pin and 8 pin ones. NOT THE PLUS MODEL. How do i connect this so i can control them via icue if possible? 

Any help greatly appreciated. 

11 hours ago, Salzoris said:

First issues is there is a pmw cable coming from the fan controller that comes with the 5000x case where does this plug in? 

That would get plugged on to any fan header on your motherboard or Commander Pro/Core. It lets you control the fans that are connected to the PWM hub - it's not really a controller, it just distributes power and signal to the fans.

11 hours ago, Salzoris said:

Second problem. I have brought the lian li strimmer cables the 24 pin and 8 pin ones. NOT THE PLUS MODEL. How do i connect this so i can control them via icue if possible? 

The original Lian Li Strimers use a JST-SM connection. There are third party adapters out there that will let you do this. I'd suggest that you'd contact the vendor and ask.