Corsair Community

H100i RGB PLATINUM rgb is showing as the wrong colors

i recently had my cousin over to talk about PC stuff when we both suddenly noticed my AIO was displaying colors that were a little different from the rest of my RGB. overtime they have changed completely. i went into ICUE and all but red and blue display a totally different warm hue of the color i select. anyone else have this problem? also yes i updated the firmware and it changed nothing.

3 minutes ago, VentureAD said:

i recently had my cousin over to talk about PC stuff when we both suddenly noticed my AIO was displaying colors that were a little different from the rest of my RGB. overtime they have changed completely. i went into ICUE and all but red and blue display a totally different warm hue of the color i select. anyone else have this problem? also yes i updated the firmware and it changed nothing.

20210906_002814.jpg

20210906_002722.jpg

You need to contact Corsair Support at this point. The forced firmware flash is about the only user option. Based on the picture, I am not sure what it’s doing, but you might try setting full white, red, green, and then blue and reporting the results in your support ticket. This will either identify failed LED sections (white appears purple because green does not show, etc) or in absence let them know it’s a more obscure problem. That might save you some back and forth. 

Do be careful of other RGB control programs. It would be unusual for another program to affect the AIO, but some 3rd party programs have this ability.