Corsair Community

headset skin torn

Hedobang

• Corsair Employees
On 9/5/2021 at 12:09 AM, Hedobang said:

see image here , Whats-App-Image-2021-09-05-at-1-58-00-PM

what are my alternatives?

Hello there Hedobang, I'm sorry you are experiencing trouble with a headset. Unfortunately, I cannot see the image you linked there. You can put images directly into these posts on the forums. Please share again these images and what model/type of headset it is.

Best,

Corsair Angie

On 9/9/2021 at 6:54 AM, Corsair Angie said:

Hello there Hedobang, I'm sorry you are experiencing trouble with a headset. Unfortunately, I cannot see the image you linked there. You can put images directly into these posts on the forums. Please share again these images and what model/type of headset it is.

Best,

Corsair Angie

here

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 1.58.00 PM.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 9/10/2021 at 5:15 AM, Hedobang said:

here

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 1.58.00 PM.jpeg

So this headset I can tell has had it's battle damage! But no worries, I can tell it was loved. Unfortunately, we do not carry earmuff replacements on our website and while there are third-party replacements/alternatives out there, its hard to recommend any due to variety of them out there. Besides home-remedies like glue or taking the earpads out and replacing it with fabric (I've seen people sew them), the best thing might be to get them replaced. Our headsets do come with a 2-year warranty (https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033067832-Corsair-Limited-Warranty).