Jump to content
Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso SE Wireless SE | Is it possible to downgrade firmware?


Recommended Posts

Hi.

i wanted to ask if it is possible to downgrade my firmware back to 0.17.149

and dongle firmware to 0.16.80


since the update i have constant beeping sound in the background.

not really enjoying the firmware update I forcefully did because of corsair support.

 

thank you

Edited by Bufke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees

I went ahead and contacted the support team regarding your ticket. You should have a response from them soon with the firmware version requested. 

 

Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Corsair Blade said:

I went ahead and contacted the support team regarding your ticket. You should have a response from them soon with the firmware version requested. 

 

Thank you.

Hi. The update says invalid firmware. I'd be glad for your help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
Just now, Bufke said:

Hi. The update says invalid firmware. I'd be glad for your help.

Hi Bufke,

 

Please work with Support on the ticket from here. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2021 at 10:37 PM, Corsair Blade said:

Hi Bufke,

 

Please work with Support on the ticket from here. Thank you.

Support is not answering since then....

I'm contacting support for almost 3 months, kinda exhausting..

Edited by Bufke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...