Corsair Community

ICUE and Strix 3080 ARGB control

SimDuch

Hi there,

Having this great card in hands, I want to be able to control the ARGB on it. Problem is Icue won't let me. I can only use one color (rainbow will switch each and every color one by one. This card have ARGB on it and I should be able to use it all. I am using the Aura Sync plugin I guess because Armory Crate will never be installed on my PC.... read me here ! :-)

Cheers

Yes I know AC works with the card and ARGB is supported. My point/question here is that I don't want to use this so call program. Aura Sync and Icue are working fine, but Icue won't provide ARGB for it... ! any help ?

Thank you

• Corsair Employees

You will not be able to utilize Aura Sync as it is no longer actively developed or supported by Asus. All Asus GPU RGB integration requires that you utilize the Asus Armoury Crate software instead.

CUE is able to change the RGB settings through the Asus plugin that accesses the base Asus RGB program (Sync or Armory Crate). You must have the native program installed. Asus removed the functionality between the now retired Aura and plugin. It will only work with Armory Crate. You’ll have to choose between installing Armory Crate and then using CUE+plugin (or plugin off and AC) or leaving Aura installed and using it alone to set the color scheme. 

Yeah, think its the only way... Armory Crate, well all Asus programs, are just too bad and bloated with useless services...

I thought maybe I could have get the Asus plugin that communicate with Icue whitout installing the AC package. You think its possible ? like is it only the lighthing services ? 

Cheers and thank you guys.

Again sorry for my basic English