Corsair Community

Fitting missing : XF Ball Valve to XD5 pump

Zharafields

You need a G1/4 male to male extender. If you simply must have the valve pointing a particular way, get a G1/4 male to male rotary extender. Corsair don't carry the fitting you need but since Bkyski is the OEM supplier to Corsair you can match your Corsair fittings with one from Bykski although other companies such as EK do make them as well.

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post...

In my previous I incorrectly stated Bykski was the OEM for Corsair fittings. It is actually Bitspower.

Here is a link to the Bitspower male-to-mail G 1/4 rotary fitting I used.  BP is actually the source for Corsair HydroX fittings and this one matched perfectly....

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003U3VM42/?coliid=I16HGPERQC86P6&colid=7XBLCKC2JDS3&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

G 1/4 male-to-male adapters are also available in different lengths.  I found some that were 5rmm and some that were 20mm and 30mm.  Just source the one that meets the spacing need.  Rotary fittings are very useful, but not absolutely necessary.

All of the above is good.  It also does not need to be Bitspower and any G 1/4 will work.  The T valve is rather large, so space (length) could be an issue.  You want the shortest one you can get.  It should be an inexpensive part regardless.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 9/1/2021 at 9:18 AM, Zharafields said:

Thank you all ! I bought this connector and everything is perfect ! I didn't expect Corsair do not have this part.

I normally run a piece of soft tubing to the ball valve so it can be hidden in the cable/PSU compartment. Then you just need two compression fittings.

Can be done like this.. no male to male needed

uIQbkrU.jpg