Corsair Community

h115i help

Santore

Hi everyone, I have h115i liquid cooling but when it reaches 60 degrees the fan gets out of control and starts to increase and decrease by itself and it makes a lot of noise. I don't know how to solve this problem. Help me please.

Screenshot_1.png

60ºC for the coolant seems a lot! I think something is not working properly.

I have a h115i but the elite capellix version and even here during the spanish summer close to 30ºC inside my room is hard to get more than 40ºC coolant temperature when playing.

60C is out of bounds and you have some type of flow problem. You can try tipping the case so the inlet/outlet hoses go higher than the pump/block. However, air bubbles generally make noise and users notice that way long before temperatures get out of control. This is likely something more permanent and there isn’t a user fix. I don’t know if you are still under warranty or not, but I would contact Corsair Support and start thinking about a replacement. 

52 minutes ago, c-attack said:

60C is out of bounds and you have some type of flow problem. You can try tipping the case so the inlet/outlet hoses go higher than the pump/block. However, air bubbles generally make noise and users notice that way long before temperatures get out of control. This is likely something more permanent and there isn’t a user fix. I don’t know if you are still under warranty or not, but I would contact Corsair Support and start thinking about a replacement. 

thanks for helping