Corsair Community

HS75 XB connected on PC with microsoft wireless adapter. Can't controll volume on windows

Hello,

I have the HS75 XB Headset and I have the following problem. If connected to the PC via the microsoft wireless adapter I can't controll the Headset Volume on the System/Windows 10. I can do this only with the wheele on the Headset. Is there a fix for it?

Thanks for the answer, seems reasonable 😄

I have one more question. After updating to the latest firmware with iCUE (firmware 3.03), the initial volume after turning on the headset is extremely loud. So I have to manually turn down the volume every time I start it. Is there any way to change this?

• Corsair Employees
On 9/3/2021 at 4:26 AM, JensVial said:

Thanks for the answer, seems reasonable 😄

I have one more question. After updating to the latest firmware with iCUE (firmware 3.03), the initial volume after turning on the headset is extremely loud. So I have to manually turn down the volume every time I start it. Is there any way to change this?

After revisiting your original question, I've made a correction to my previous statement. It's also worth noting that the HS75's game/chat balance only works on Xbox.

As for the initial volume being extremely loud upon every boot - that is not normal. When used with Windows via Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, it would seem my initial volume is ~50% of maximum upon every boot. I suggest forcing a firmware update via iCUE - the option is given via the vertical "..." after checking for update.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/08/2021 at 10:22, JensVial said:

Bonjour,

J'ai le casque HS75 XB et j'ai le problème suivant. Si je suis connecté au PC via l'adaptateur sans fil Microsoft, je ne peux pas contrôler le volume du casque sur le système/Windows 10. Je ne peux le faire qu'avec la molette sur le casque. Y a-t-il un correctif pour cela?

Hello to you, I also have the same headset as you and I bought the Microsoft key ... but unfortunately I can not pair it with my PC, I had no problem with XBOX, what is your procedure?
Thank you for your answer or that of someone else;)