Corsair Community

Harpoon RBG Wireless DONGLE Issue.

I basically downloaded iCUE so that I could keep track of my mouses battery life. (God I wish I didn't) After installation everything appeared fine. I could see my 2 devices connected. 1. The Dongle, and 2. The mouse. Seems normal. In the corner of my eye I see a little red notifcation icon that says "2." "Oh? What's this?" I thought to myself. It turns out my devices had some updates! Awesome! I have no idea what they were and what they were supposed to do but I thought "Hey, what's the worst that can happen? right?" So I decided to install the Dongle first since it was at the top of the list, it went smoothly! But there was one small problem. My 2nd device is missing! Oh no?! And when I went to move my mouse cursor, it wasn't moving! There was also no option to update my mouse anymore. So I guess my mouse just doesn't exist according to the software now. So basically, it's busted. The mouse won't connect to the computer via the dongle now and I need to use Bluetooth instead. Which isn't a huge problem. But I'd much rather use the donlge, since y'know I paid for it. And it's argueably faster and more reliable. Any thoughts on how to fix this issue? 

Edited by fuzzymini
Typo

You must be connected via USB to update the mouse.  You can't do it over 2.4 GHz.  It's possible the original FW on the mouse was old enough that it can't recognize the new dongle version.  There have been a lot of wireless FW updates lately.  

• Like 1