Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso Wireless not working

So to put it simple,  the wireless was working one day and then the next it just wouldn't. The headset says that is is fully charged. Unplug the headset and any and all lights go out on the headset. Plug it back in switch it to wireless, making sure its paired in Icue and the dongle is plugged in (flashing red), unplug from PC, and again the headset just is red for a few seconds, then just nothing no lights no wireless nothing. The headset can work in wired mode, but that's not the point to buy a wireless headset and keep it wired in all the time. Support wants to send me a dongle, but I am not fully confident that that is the problem. (made sure the firmware was up to date also)

what's the firmware version displaying for your headset and dongle? I'm having the same issue after iCUE updated my virtuoso firmware. I think we need to obtain a downloaded copy of the correct firmware fro the headset and reflash it manually but i'm still waiting to hear back from a corsair support guy who was able to help another person with the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 12:34 PM, Buttonsdog42 said:

So to put it simple,  the wireless was working one day and then the next it just wouldn't. The headset says that is is fully charged. Unplug the headset and any and all lights go out on the headset. Plug it back in switch it to wireless, making sure its paired in Icue and the dongle is plugged in (flashing red), unplug from PC, and again the headset just is red for a few seconds, then just nothing no lights no wireless nothing. The headset can work in wired mode, but that's not the point to buy a wireless headset and keep it wired in all the time. Support wants to send me a dongle, but I am not fully confident that that is the problem. (made sure the firmware was up to date also)

If the dongle is flashing red then that means the headset is not connected to the dongle. Sounds like the battery is the issue if it's powering off in wireless mode or after unplugging it.

• 2 months later...