Corsair Community

solution icue and H110i

ferre03

if in the latest version of icue software there are problems with the H100i , namely that it is no longer shown , I have a solution = on your pump there is a CPU Cooler Pump Speed USB cable USB Interface , take it out and back, what I did is open icue, put the cable out and back and suddenly I saw my cpu cooler at device

61Zu0TaymsL._SL1200_.jpg

2 hours ago, ferre03 said:

if in the latest version of icue software there are problems with the H100i

Not exactly sure which cooler you have.  You've listed the "H110i", which is different than "H100i", and then you have a picture of GTX/v2 cooler.  However, all three of those are not supported in CUE 4.  If you are using any version of CUE 4, those AIOs will not be controllable.  The last version for those products is CUE 3.38.  

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/168741-icue-4-unsupported-products/#comments

Edited by c-attack

On 18-8-2021 at 01:40, c-attack said:

Weet niet precies welke koeler je hebt. Je hebt de "H110i" vermeld, die anders is dan de "H100i", en dan heb je een foto van de GTX/v2-koeler. Deze worden echter alle drie niet ondersteund in CUE 4. Als u een versie van CUE 4 gebruikt, kunnen deze AIO's niet worden bestuurd. De laatste versie voor die producten is CUE 3.38.  

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/168741-icue-4-unsupported-products/#comments

correct, I had not seen it at first but indeed for my product it is version 3.38
for the picture it was more about the plug I wanted to mean, a bit confusing I admit it

So in CUE 3.38 your cooler is not detected?  What mainboard/chipset series are you using?  Or are you saying your cooler was no longer showing, then you ran a USB 9 pin to USB-A extension so you could connect at the I/O panel.  It works like this, but you are wondering if this is normal?

Usual first step is to make sure your chipset drivers are up to date or re-install the current ones.