Corsair Community

Corsair HS75 XB Mic wont work.

Hello,

I got a hs75 XB and im pretty happy with it. Its a good headset only the range isnt that good.

But out of the sudden the mic stopt working. I updated it and plugged the mic in and out a couple of times.

The mute button works and i can hear the sound if i mute or unmute it. But still it doesnt record my voice.

Does anybody know how i can solve this or has tips what i can do?

Im hoping you can becouse i do like the headset.

Sorry if my english is somewhat broken. English isnt my first language.

Groet Ivar

Edited by Laagvliegert

On 8/18/2021 at 4:00 PM, Corsair Elito said:

Hi,

Can you let the battery drain and charge it up again, it should return to normal functionality.

Hello, i did this  i completely drained the battery. (Took some time and effort) charged it for 8 hours. Now my mic still doesnt work.

Now When i look at party chat options it now says: "to hear your party better, chat and game audio may need to be adjusted" but it wont let me adjust anything on my series x.

The sound still works good. 

What could i do now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My mic has to be connected very carefully and in a certain position for it to work now and crackles like it is struggling to stay connected in the socket. I'm really disappointed as I have been careful with it and its just over a year old. Not good enough for £180 headset.

Anyone else having this issue?

On 1/22/2022 at 8:58 PM, DaveMcCoy said:

My mic has to be connected very carefully and in a certain position for it to work now and crackles like it is struggling to stay connected in the socket. I'm really disappointed as I have been careful with it and its just over a year old. Not good enough for £180 headset.

Anyone else having this issue?

My mic does the same, it's got to be jn a certain position or it seems on as though there is constant reading from the Mic