Corsair Community

Harpoon RGB Wireless not connecting via USB/dongle or bluetooh

Since yesterday,

i'm not able to connect my mouse to any computer in any mode.

on icue, i see the following when the dongle is plug

image.thumb.png.99ecbe2b64d9ba78bdad1524350737a7.png

Firmware souris mean mouse firmware. not able to upload it.

If i unplug the dongle, don't have any mouse detected.

I have already resintall all driver, and did an hard reset, so what i should do ?

Regards

Mozquito

Sounds like it could be a couple of things;

There doesn't seem to be any specific FAQ's about updating the firmware of your mouse or the USB Wireless Receiver.

That being said it seems a typical update requirement across the Corsair range for devices to be attached to the PC via the USB Cable (if there is one in the package).

Its possible that you need to tether your mouse to your pc before trying the update.

A) Try attaching the mouse to pc with usb cable and then try the update(s) for your mouse and/or USB Wireless Receiver

Again another regular thread response is that my "Device" failed to update or the "Update hangs at 100%"

If either of these happen then its is suggested that you initially carry out a repair of the installed Icue (rather than an uninstall/reinstall)

B) Got to Windows Settings ----> Apps ----> Find Icue and in the list ----> Left Mouse Click the Icon ----> You will see Modify and Uninstall Options ----> Choose MODIFY and follow prompts to repair the installation.

You will probably need to try the update process again so refer back to (1)

C) There appears to be some issues/incompatibilities with USB drivers

Check you drivers for your PC/Laptop are upto date.

AMD platforms - a lot of USB issues have been fixed with later AGESA (AMD Generic Encapsulated Software Architecture) updates provided to the manufacturers of systems/motherboards.

Make sure that you are using the latest motherboard BIOS/Updates provided by your manufacturer for your device/laptop etc

4) Some of the following are deprecated (no longer apply or no longer apply in this format) such as Number 1 in the list (for the updated method see B above) but most are still current and useful.

https://10scopes.com/fix-icue-not-working/

• Corsair Employees

Since yesterday,

i'm not able to connect my mouse to any computer in any mode.

on icue, i see the following when the dongle is plug

image.thumb.png.99ecbe2b64d9ba78bdad1524350737a7.png

Firmware souris mean mouse firmware. not able to upload it.

If i unplug the dongle, don't have any mouse detected.

I have already resintall all driver, and did an hard reset, so what i should do ?

Regards

Mozquito

Hi Mozquito,

We went ahead and converted this to a Technical Support ticket on your behalf. Tech Support should email you at the address associated with your Corsair account within a few days, and they will be able to help further with your device detection issues. 

On 8/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, magician2905 said:

There doesn't seem to be any specific FAQ's about updating the firmware of your mouse or the USB Wireless Receiver.

That being said it seems a typical update requirement across the Corsair range for devices to be attached to the PC via the USB Cable (if there is one in the package).

Its possible that you need to tether your mouse to your pc before trying the update.

A) Try attaching the mouse to pc with usb cable and then try the update(s) for your mouse and/or USB Wireless Receiver

Again another regular thread response is that my "Device" failed to update or the "Update hangs at 100%"

If either of these happen then its is suggested that you initially carry out a repair of the installed Icue (rather than an uninstall/reinstall)

B) Got to Windows Settings ----> Apps ----> Find Icue and in the list ----> Left Mouse Click the Icon ----> You will see Modify and Uninstall Options ----> Choose MODIFY and follow prompts to repair the installation.

AMD platforms - a lot of USB issues have been fixed with later AGESA (AMD Generic Encapsulated Software Architecture) updates provided to the manufacturers of systems/motherboards.

Make sure that you are using the latest motherboard BIOS/Updates provided by your manufacturer for your device/laptop etc

4) Some of the following are deprecated (no longer apply or no longer apply in this format) such as Number 1 in the list (for the updated method see B above) but most are still current and useful.

Thanks for your time,

i tried everything liste above, nothing make my mouse working sadly...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 8/16/2021 at 2:24 PM, magician2905 said:

Thanks for your time,

i tried everything liste above, nothing make my mouse working sadly...

Hi

Can you attach a photo of the serial part number.