Corsair Community

Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Suggestion

Yami-Samurai

Dear Corsair, 

I wanna thank you for providing the best products to us, recently with my latest PC that I built, I can assure that every part of it (( Excluding the Motherboard, CPU and the graphics card )) are all by Corsair, and despite my first time choosing Corsair I have no regrets at all about my choice, and I'm gonna keep supporting and choosing your products as my main PC components brand of choice.

I've got a suggestion and I don't know if it can be implemented for the case in subject of my thread, I've installed 6 fans on my AIO Radiator (( double sided )) exhausting fans and installed in on the upper part of my case, I had to remove the mesh and keep only the tempered glass, all seems fit in this way but I was wonder if you could make a small raiser piece that could create more space between the fans and the glass, this way it would make the airflow goes better.

I hope this idea or suggestion could be taken into consideration, and in case it did, I assure you to be the first to buy that raiser part 🙂

Thanks.

• Corsair Employees

If you're looking for additional airflow, you could replace the glass with a 5000D Airflow Top Panel; https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/5000D-AIRFLOW-Top-Airflow-Panel%2C-Black/p/CC-8900495