Corsair Community

iCUE v4.14.179 dashboard problem.

wasted

Hi,  just installed iCUE v4.14.179  and i am now unable to access anything on dashboard.

All my devices display as normal but i am unable to select, change or alter anything 

anyone else having this issue or is it just me lol  asking before i hassle support as ive no wish to waste there time.  

thanks in advance.

a simple YES or NO is fine.  lol  

2 hours ago, wasted said:

Hi,  just installed iCUE v4.14.179  and i am now unable to access anything on dashboard.

All my devices display as normal but i am unable to select, change or alter anything 

anyone else having this issue or is it just me lol  asking before i hassle support as ive no wish to waste there time.  

thanks in advance.

I not having any issue with this updates for adding dashboard items.

The "locked" dashboard was an issue several versions back, but has not been reported in quite a while.  There still are some lingering issues with positioning memory and specific devices.  If your dashboard is inaccessible or unresponsive, quit the app and try a basic repair install (modify) for Corsair iCUE from the Windows Settings -> Apps list.  This sometimes can clean up weird issues like this.  

• 1 month later...

I just had the same problem with updating to v4.15.153.

I do however have a fix which worked for me that you might want to try if you still have the same problem.

• Quit iCUE
  • Navigate to C:\Users\"Your user folder here"\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE4\widgets
  • Cut out widgetsMetaData and paste it somewhere to bring it back later (I just stuck mine on the desktop)
  • Start iCUE. You will then be able to click through the introductory dashboard widget which will unlock all the options for you.
  • Quit iCUE
  • Paste back the old widgetsMetaData into the widgets folder
  • Start iCUE

Hopefully this works for you if you are still bearing with this issue after a month from your original post..!