Corsair Community

K60 Pro RGB - lighting getting stuck since latest firmware update

Hi,

since the latest firmware update for my K60 Pro RGB (v.4.21.18) is getting stuck on 2/3 of the keys.
Only the middle of the keyboard stays responsive (see image, lighting turned off for whole KB, but only the middle turns off).
There's no other lighting layers that could interfer here, double checked.

Doing a soft reset (unplug, hold ESC key while plugging in again) fixes that for some time, after a reboot
it starts to get stuck again.
Never had that problem with the older firmware version (don't remember the version number).

Would it be possible to get the older firmware?

Thanks in advance!

k60prorgb.jpg

• Corsair Employees

Hi,

since the latest firmware update for my K60 Pro RGB (v.4.21.18) is getting stuck on 2/3 of the keys.
Only the middle of the keyboard stays responsive (see image, lighting turned off for whole KB, but only the middle turns off).
There's no other lighting layers that could interfer here, double checked.

Doing a soft reset (unplug, hold ESC key while plugging in again) fixes that for some time, after a reboot
it starts to get stuck again.
Never had that problem with the older firmware version (don't remember the version number).

Would it be possible to get the older firmware?

Thanks in advance!

k60prorgb.jpg

Hello FeuerSturm2k11,

I've went ahead and converted this into a Technical Support ticket on your behalf. Support will be able to provide you with an older firmware file, and assist with the manual firmware update process. They should be in touch within a few days, to the email associated with your email account.

Please let us know if you have absolutely any other questions or concerns in the meantime.