Corsair Community

ICUE + Need help to Remove Device

I just picked up a nice 2nd hand Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE High-Fidelity Gaming Headset.

Everything appears to be working ok but it looks like the previous owner had a Dark Core Pro SE Mouse paired to the Virtuoso SE Wireless Receiver which is now showing up in my ICUE.

I simply cannot figure out how to remove the Mouse (or reset the Slipstream Receiver) - any assistance would be appreciated!

416071921_IcueScreenGrab.thumb.png.2aa5d90170980452cb28d0a4d882f340.png

1710085996_IcueScreenGrab2.thumb.png.3d74df82f6af401705d9b0ebca431114.png

• Corsair Employees

Hi Magician2905,

Try doing the "Additional Devices -- PAIR" prompts, and only connect the headset, just clicking through other options when prompted -- I believe that should get it cleared / back to a 1:1 pairing for you. 

21 hours ago, Corsair Blade said:

Hi Magician2905,

Try doing the "Additional Devices -- PAIR" prompts, and only connect the headset, just clicking through other options when prompted -- I believe that should get it cleared / back to a 1:1 pairing for you. 

Thanks for the assist.

Not exactly sure what happened. Plugged the receiver and headset into direct attached USB ports. Switched headset to usb connection. No dice on any options in the Headset or the Wireless USB receiver.

Tried the "Additional Devices -- Pair" in the Dark Core Pro mouse, got prompted to connect to those devices currently connected via USB. Dark Core Pro still showed up in Icue.

Tried the option "Restore 1:1 Pairing" mouse then disappeared, for about a minute, then reappeared in Icue.

Tried the all of the steps again and this time the mouse has gone and so far has stayed out of Icue.

So not exactly certain what step, how and maybe why its gone but its gone (for now).

Thanks

• 7 months later...

I have just upgraded for a H115i to a H150i elite capellix AIO.    But BOTH are showing in my icue software now.   How do I get it to relearn only the actually connected devices?

• Corsair Employees
4 hours ago, Grimlakin said:

I have just upgraded for a H115i to a H150i elite capellix AIO.    But BOTH are showing in my icue software now.   How do I get it to relearn only the actually connected devices?

The first thing to try here is always going to be a clean iCUE install. See detailed instructions below -- it's more involved than just add/removing the program, so please be sure to follow all the steps:

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-