Corsair Community

ICue / Commander Pro Reset Issue

Hey Guy's i've run into a problem here and had no luck solving it.
About my System:
Asus B550 Strix with a 5800x, i do have 6 Corsair QL120 plugged a lighting node core for RGB control wich plugs direktly into my MB and 3 HD120 wich plug into my Commander Pro wich also plugs dirketly into my MB . all 9 fans are plugged into my Commander Pro.
My issue is, that my Commander pro kinda looses connection during Boot, before i logged into windows and resets it. wich means all my settings redarding the commander pro are gone then. every time this happens the commander pro will show up slightly different in ICue it started adding numbers to the name as if i would have mulitiple ones of them in my system.
I also use HWinfo and Msi/Rivertuner for monitoring my system. in HWinfo i have the Corsiar link disabled.
I have reinstalled ICue multiple times. nothing resolves that issue

Corsair ERROR.JPG

You likely have the same issue as most other x570, B550, or any other AMD MB from the last two years — not enough power on the USB ports. There is a thread below of other steps you can try, but most people need a SATA powered usb hub. The Commander Pro seems particularly susceptible and obviously adding more devices into the pass through ports will compound the problem. 

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/168270-usb-connectivity-issues-related-to-amd-500-series-chipsets-megathread/

Edited by c-attack

• 2 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 2:04 PM, Dreadlock said:
Hey Guy's i've run into a problem here and had no luck solving it.
About my System:
Asus B550 Strix with a 5800x, i do have 6 Corsair QL120 plugged a lighting node core for RGB control wich plugs direktly into my MB and 3 HD120 wich plug into my Commander Pro wich also plugs dirketly into my MB . all 9 fans are plugged into my Commander Pro.
My issue is, that my Commander pro kinda looses connection during Boot, before i logged into windows and resets it. wich means all my settings redarding the commander pro are gone then. every time this happens the commander pro will show up slightly different in ICue it started adding numbers to the name as if i would have mulitiple ones of them in my system.
I also use HWinfo and Msi/Rivertuner for monitoring my system. in HWinfo i have the Corsiar link disabled.
I have reinstalled ICue multiple times. nothing resolves that issue

Corsair ERROR.JPG

You're not alone don't worry

image.thumb.png.a27a250482272beb47d6d421cdf03e51.png