Corsair Community

MM800 RGB POLARIS Gaming Mouse Pad Not being recognized by iCue software

Hello everyone, I recently got my computer set up again and noticed that my mouse pad is no longer recognized by my iCue program.  I've checked the cord, restarted my computer and looked for the drivers online but I'm not sure where I can find a trusty download location for it as I can't actually find it on the corsair website (inconvenient).  Am I the only person having issues with this mouse pad?  I mean, I loved when all the colors would light up and all that good stuff but now, it's literally a $60 paperweight.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

• Corsair Employees

Hello everyone, I recently got my computer set up again and noticed that my mouse pad is no longer recognized by my iCue program.  I've checked the cord, restarted my computer and looked for the drivers online but I'm not sure where I can find a trusty download location for it as I can't actually find it on the corsair website (inconvenient).  Am I the only person having issues with this mouse pad?  I mean, I loved when all the colors would light up and all that good stuff but now, it's literally a $60 paperweight.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Hello there,

I went ahead and converted this to a technical support ticket on your behalf, and customer support will be in contact with you soon. They will be able to provide additional technical support in this case, and investigate a warranty replacement with you if applicable. Please keep an eye on your email associated with your Corsair account. 

Thank you.