Corsair Community

Every time I try to uninstall the program it gives me an error and says it cant be removed and it won't let me repair the install says there is already an account not sure what the hell that means but please help i can't control my vengeance rgb pro ram anymore doesn't even show up in the iCUE 4 software hell the program doesn't show that its even installed on my pc   

• Corsair Employees

This is an issue of the MS installer.

Please use workaround mentioned in this Microsoft Support article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed

I don't know if you're looking for a temporary solution to this, but if you need a way to control the RGB of your RAM, downloading Corsair Link might work. It worked for my fans, not sure if it will work for the RAM. 

5 hours ago, yakebb said:

I don't know if you're looking for a temporary solution to this, but if you need a way to control the RGB of your RAM, downloading Corsair Link might work. It worked for my fans, not sure if it will work for the RAM. 

Considering that Link is now some 2 years out of date and no longer updated, this really isn't a very good option.