Corsair Community

Harpoon Rgb Wireless Double-Click Problem - Solved?

Hello,

When I bought the Harpoon Wireless, maybe a year ago, and tried to update the firmware, the mouse started recording two clicks instead of one.

I found on the forum a person who said it was a software problem, and he said to downgrade the mouse firmware to 0.5.64 and the dongle to 0.5.49 and the problem was solved.

Now, I was wondering: in the latest updates, has this problem been fixed? If I update the mouse, do I risk running into the problem again? I don't want to risk it, so I ask ...

Thank you in advice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 7:15 AM, PulseTheDubdog said:

I have the same issue with the Harpoon RGB Pro. A new firmware came out days ago and now it's double and triple clicking with a single click with every button on the mouse. I can't find where to get old firmware versions.

What the hell?! 

Are we joking? But what programmers work in Corsair? Do they take them from the street? I have no words, it's really a shame!

I hope someone else will answer and give their opinion, because I really can't believe it!

However, here you are the old firmware: https://we.tl/t-xpq2oQnR8M  Harpoon Wireless - Dongle FW 0.5.49 - Mouse FW 0.5.64

You can find it even in the forum...

• 2 weeks later...

I found the solution to this.  Simply update the firmware again.  It will say that your firmware is already up-to-date on 3.12.  Simply select the Force option, and click Update.  It will automatically revert the firmware to 3.11.  I did not need to uninstall, install a different version of the software, edit the registry, download firmware from the public internet, or even reboot the PC.  The fix is instant.

On 9/12/2021 at 4:39 PM, Fozzy Bear said:

I found the solution to this.  Simply update the firmware again.  It will say that your firmware is already up-to-date on 3.12.  Simply select the Force option, and click Update.  It will automatically revert the firmware to 3.11.  I did not need to uninstall, install a different version of the software, edit the registry, download firmware from the public internet, or even reboot the PC.  The fix is instant.

I have this same issue with a Harpoon RGB Pro, since updating to the v3.12 firmware. I just followed your advice but unfortunately it did not work. It's still using v3.12 and the issue is still present.