Corsair Community

5000D Airflow & XD7

chipmaster

I have the 5000D Airflow case & I'm planning a water cooling build in it. I'd like a 240mm radiator in the roof with a 360mm radiator on the right side. Does anyone know if I can have the XD7 & 360mm radiator in the case without a fitment issue? I know I could fit the 240 & 360 if I only use fans on the front.

• Corsair Employees

As shown in Greg's picture, you can easily fit a 240mm in the top.

I currently have a 5000D with a XD7 in the front, and a 360mm + fans in the side slot, and a 360mm+fans in the top slot (even have the top radiator as push/pull since you can fit fans in the top outside chamber)

Is it possible to have the XD7 on the side & a 360 rad in the front also? I'm starting to plan my loop & really like the xd7 in the front, but was thinking of possibly side mounting the xd7 with my rad on the front. Also possibly planning on changing the front of the case from the airflow part to the 5000X glass front

• Corsair Employees
On 8/6/2021 at 3:55 AM, chipmaster said:

Is it possible to have the XD7 on the side & a 360 rad in the front also? I'm starting to plan my loop & really like the xd7 in the front, but was thinking of possibly side mounting the xd7 with my rad on the front. Also possibly planning on changing the front of the case from the airflow part to the 5000X glass front

That should work yes - but only for XR5 radiators as the XR7 will be too thick and the fans will probably hit the pump