Corsair Community

More than 1 light node?

So I will try and make this as brief as possible. I have 5 ll120's going to the commander pro. Lighting channel 1 goes to the rgb hub for the fans, channel 2 goes to 4 daisy chained led strips. Basically both lighting channels on the commander pro are in use. Side story my original commander pro was doa, I wasn't sure if it was the pro or the rgb hub so I got a 2nd one of each. It ended up being the commander pro so I have a 2nd rgb hub. I recently purchased a rgb anti sag bracket for my gpu, its obviously not corsair but I've seen videos on how to manipulate icue into thinking it is a corsair product. The question is can I plug in the rgb hub into channel 2 being occupied by the led strips and then plug in the strips and the rgb bracket to the 2nd rgb hub, and if so do I need to worry about any kind of excess amperage 

OK ... so what I'm fixin to tell you is not supported by Corsair and uses 3rd party products.

Since you have a second RGB Hub, you can use this for your strips. You'll need to make (or buy) an adapter to put the 3-pin Corsair RGB on the 4-pin Corsair RGB Fan port. Next, you'll need to make (or buy) and adapter to connect the motherboard style ARGB to the 4-pin Corsair RGB Fan port.

You won't have to worry about amperage at all. You can put up to 12 Corsair RGB strips on a single RGB Fan LED Hub. Again, not supported but I've been running 24 strips off of 2 fan hubs for going on 3 years.