Corsair Community

Icue - Commander Pro - Fans RBG - Armoury Crate conflict

Hello!

I have a Commander Pro with 6 LL fans. From 2 or 3 months i can't control the leds of all fans. When i start the pc sometime only one led fan work, sometime 2 and half fans work. When i go in iCUE and change rgb setting (pass from white to red  for example) the first fan rest white and the other change color.

I tryed to connect the RGB Hub of corsair directly to the Asus Motherboard ARGB connector (data from asus motherboard to the central pin of the hub) and only 4 leds of first fan (i have selected 96 leds int he armoury crate). I restarted the pc reconnecting the HUB to commander pro and only 4 leds of first fan work. Restarted again the pc and  2 and half fans work. 

I have also disable the plugin and also delete the plugin folder.

I'ts like iCue and Armoury Crate share something (memory?).  Others have my problem????

I tried also the unistall Armoury crate with Asus tool and clean unistall iCUE (guide on this website) and reistalled all new. Same.

How can i solve this problem?

• Corsair Employees

When you uninstalled and clean installed iCUE and ASUS Armoury Crate, did you follow this guide for the steps in which to install each part? https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035656371-How-to-Integrate-Armoury-Crate-with-iCUE

It might do you some good to follow the "If you installed Armoury Crate before the plugin..." part of the guide. Otherwise, it could either be a USB passthrough issue or something wrong with either of the controllers... Or even an issue with the fans themselves? Either way, this is a good point to start with to make sure ASUS and iCUE are playing nice with each other.

On 8/6/2021 at 6:22 PM, Corsair Kelsi said:

When you uninstalled and clean installed iCUE and ASUS Armoury Crate, did you follow this guide for the steps in which to install each part? https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035656371-How-to-Integrate-Armoury-Crate-with-iCUE

It might do you some good to follow the "If you installed Armoury Crate before the plugin..." part of the guide. Otherwise, it could either be a USB passthrough issue or something wrong with either of the controllers... Or even an issue with the fans themselves? Either way, this is a good point to start with to make sure ASUS and iCUE are playing nice with each other.

I have followed this guide and didn't resolve the problem. Still have some leds coloring and change the number every pc restart...