Corsair Community

Boot failure with dual channel RAM

My PC fails to boot when my dual channel 3200 MHz RAM is placed in the recommended slots DIMM A2 and B2. The EZ Debug LED flashes between RAM/CPU. When I move the RAM to slots channel A1 and A2 its boots fine but shows a message while booting saying move RAM to recommended slots A2 and B2. I have seen numerous posts about this same issue along with a few possible fixes like bad MOBO, bent pins, Liquid cooler to tight on processors and a few others. Currently my system says my RAM is running at 2133MHz and supports RAM up to 2933MHz. Being that mine is 3200MHz I'm thinking I have to overclock or change some BIOS setting for it to recognize my RAM in dual channel slots @ 3200MHz. Another post I saw about the same problem and components said he fixed it by adjusting the voltage of the liquid cooler. He found half a volt on the CPU cooler over the power supply zero and grounding the foot of the CPU cooler to the power supply zero resolved the issue. Does anyone know how I might try this? I'm in need of some detailed instructions. Thank you in advance for any assistance.